Knowing how to make classic cocktails is important for any type of at-home get together. From the tried-and-true Old Fashioned to the classic Mojito, let’s give a nod to these classic cocktails that have stood the test of time and should be in everyone’s drink repertoire.
While it can be difficult to have all the classic recipes top of mind, Master of Mixes has got you covered with go-to ingredients everyone can have on hand. From the pre-made Master of Mixes Old Fashioned Mixer and Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer to the Master of Mixes Sour Martini Gold Sour Apple your creations will be as good as if they were made from scratch!
-1.5 oz Gin of your choice
-1 oz Campari
– Combine ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice.
– Shake and strain into chilled glass.
– Garnish with an apple slice and Serve.
– 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Old Fashioned Mixer
– 2 oz (60 ml) Bourbon
– Fill a rocks glass with ice.
– Mix 2 oz bourbon with 1 oz Master of Mixes Old Fashioned Mix.
– Stir well and garnish with an orange slice.
– 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Simple Syrup
– 1.5 oz (45 ml) Rum
– 4 lime wedges
– 5-8 mint leaves
– Soda water
– Muddle limes and mint in the bottom of a rocks glass.
– Fill glass with ice and add rum and Master of Mixes Cocktail
Essentials Simple Syrup.
– Stir to lift limes and mint.
– Fill with soda water.
– 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Mint Syrup
– 3 oz (90 ml) Bourbon
– mint leaves
– Gently muddle mint in the bottom of the cup and fill with
– Pour bourbon and Master of Mixes Mint Syrup over top of ice.
– Stir to lift mint from the bottom of the glass.
– 5 oz (150 ml) Master of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita
– 2 oz (60 ml) Rum
– In a blender, add 2 oz (60 mL) rum, 5 oz (150 mL) Master
of Mixes Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita Mix and 16 oz (2
cups) of ice.
– Pour into glass and garnish with fresh strawberry
Master of Mixes takes the guesswork out of creating a handcrafted, delicious cocktail so you don’t have to spend hours muddling, mixing and concocting!