Father’s Day is almost here, so we’re raising a glass to toast all of the rad dads out there. And since there’s no better way to treat dear old dad than by crafting him a custom cocktail, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite manly mixers as a nod to all the proud pops out there.
So get into the Father’s Day spirit with these dad-approved libations, and let the man of the hour sit back and relax while you whip up something refreshing for him.
– 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Manhattan Mixer
– 2 oz (60 ml) bourbon
– In an ice-filled shaker, add 2 oz bourbon or brandy and 3 oz Master of Mixes Manhattan Mixer.
– Shake hard and strain into an ice-filled glass.
– Garnish with orange slice and cherry and serve.
Cinnamon Old Fashioned
– 0.5 oz (15 ml) Master of Mixes Agave Nectar
– 2 oz (60 ml) cinnamon whiskey
– 1 orange slice
– 1 luxardo cherry
– Dash chocolate bitters
– Muddle fruit in the bottom of the glass and fill with crushed ice.
– Pour other ingredients over top of ice.
– Stir to lift fruit off of the bottom of the glass.
– Fresh Orange, Luxardo Cherry
Spicy Watermelon Margarita
– 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Watermelon Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer
– 3 oz (90 ml) Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer
– 1.5 oz (45 ml) tequila
– 3-4 dashes hot sauce
– Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice.
– Shake and strain into glass filled with ice.
– Mini Watermelon Wedge, Watermelon Cubes, Lime Wedge
Loaded Bloody Mary
– 4 oz (120 ml) Master of Mixes Loaded Bloody Mary Mixer
– 1 oz (30 ml) vodka
– Build ingredients in order in a tall/collins glass filled with ice.
– Stir and serve.
– Celery Stalk, Cucumber Slice