Football season is back, and if you’re looking to step up your tailgate game, we’ve got the perfect cocktail recipes that are sure to make all of your game days a win. Everyone knows you can’t go wrong with a cooler full of beer at a tailgate, but don’t be afraid to expand your offerings with a few mixed drink options that require minimal effort to make.
Not going to the game? You can still enjoy these football friendly cocktails from the comfort of your couch while you root for your favorite team. So throw on your game-day gear, grab a group of fellow football fanatics and get your drink on with these easy, crowd-pleasing drinks.
Blitzing Bloody Mary
– 4 oz (120 ml) Master of Mixes Classic Bloody Mary Mixer
– 1 oz (30 ml) vodka
– Build ingredients in order in a tall/collins glass filled with ice.
– Stir and serve.
– Celery stalk, olive, cucumber slice
Monday Night Football Margarita
– 4 oz (120 ml) Master of Mixes Margarita Mixer
– 2 oz (60 ml) tequila
– In an ice-filled shaker add 2 oz tequila and 4 oz mix.
– Shake hard and strain into an ice-filled glass.
– Garnish with a football lime wheel and serve.
Off-Tackle Orange Moon
– 1 oz (30 ml) Master of Mixes Triple Sec
– Fill with Beck’s Sapphire beer.
– .5 oz (15 ml) orange juice
– 2 dashes bitters
– Build all ingredients in order in a champagne coupe.
– Orange slice
Touchdown Tequila Sunrise
– 0.5 oz (15 ml) Master of Mixes Grenadine Syrup
– 1.5 oz (45 ml) tequila
– 3 oz (90 ml) orange juice
– Pour Master of Mixes Cocktail Essentials Grenadine Syrup in the bottom of glass.
– Fill glass with ice.
– Build remaining ingredients over top of ice.
– Stir gently and serve.
Wide Receiver Wildberry Buck
– 2 oz (60 ml) Master of Mixes Red Sangria Mixer
– 1 oz (30 ml) whiskey
– Ginger beer
– Build all ingredients in a tall/collins glass filled with ice.
– Stir and serve.