Sip, sip hooray! Summer is right around the corner, and if you’ve already got margaritas on the brain, we’ve got the perfect recipes that will make summer entertaining a breeze.
Whether you’re throwing the ultimate pool party, headed to a barbeque or hosting a small get-together, you’ll want to BYOBB (Bring Your Own Big Bucket) to create the must-have margaritas of the summer. No matter what your go-to flavor is – Lime, Strawberry, Mango, Blue Hawaiian or Lite – there’s a Big Bucket Margarita Mixer for every palate.
With 24 servings per Bucket, you can beat the heat and quench the thirst of all your partygoers with one simple recipe. Not to mention, the fruit, flavor and garnish combinations are endless! And since the best summer drinks are the ones that are the easiest to make, you’ll definitely want to add these recipes to your summer (Big) Bucket list.
Bucket O Frozen Mule
– 96 oz (2880 ml) Master of Mixes Big Bucket Margarita Mixer
– 25 oz (750 ml) vodka
– 12 oz (360 ml) beer added to finished drink
– Freeze, stir and serve or serve over fresh ice.
– Fill with Ginger Beer once in serving glass.
Mango Mai Tai
– 96 oz (2880 ml) Master of Mixes Big Bucket Mango Mixer
– 25 oz (750 ml) rum
– 12 oz (360 ml) pineapple juice
– Combine all ingredients and serve over ice or freeze overnight.